“35 to Change A Life”
For as little as $35 a month you can help change the course of a mother and child’s life.
Your Gift Allows Us To:
- Offer parenting classes, a parent coach, and advocacy to a mother at risk of losing her children in the foster care system or seeking to re-unify with her children currently in the system
- Help a teen mom finish her high school diploma or obtain her GED
- Provide job skill support to women seeking to re-enter the workforce
- Help offset the cost of a utility bill for a woman that is regularly attending classes and mentoring
- Assist women in domestic violence situations with mentoring, support groups, and education to help them break cycles of abuse and move toward healthier environments
- Offer free pregnancy testing, prenatal classes, and crisis pregnancy support
- Provide supervision, food and materials for our children’s programs; keeping children safe and learning while their mothers are involved in classes and mentoring.
Please prayerfully consider giving “$35 to change a life” each month to reach these vulnerable women and children.
Click the link here to enroll in our auto giving program through our Hope Women’s Center e-giving account. Thank you for praying how God may be leading you to reach the hurting women and children in our community.