What you give, makes a difference!
Supported by Individuals
We are supported by individuals, organizations, businesses, and churches.
Your contribution could make a difference in someone's life in the following ways:
- $10: diapers for a baby for 5 days
- $25: pregnancy test to a woman in crisis and one hour of mentoring
- $60: one month of utility assistance for a woman needing electricity
- $100: 4 parenting classes and 1 trip to our women’s resource room
- $500: new curriculum for our programs and support groups
- $1,000: spiritual instruction for 24 children visiting our children’s program
- $5,000: outreach services for women and teens who at risk of sex trafficking
- $10,000: parenting services and in-home coaching support for women and teens
- $25,000: one month of all education classes, mentoring, resource, and referrals for every teen or woman visiting all 3 centers
- $50,000: centers filled to capacity operation to double the number of women we serve
- $75,000: Renovations for our Maricopa and Coolidge Centers